Friday, October 16, 2009

HEllo to all. Again.

Instead of focusing on how I've been a lazy blogger, let's think of how nice it is that it's getting cold. Wait. It WOULD be nice if I had gloves. Or a winter coat. Oh yeah, I left those in Kansas when I was packing. WHAT A GOOD IDEA. :)

I've been in Bonn for a month and a half now and I heard a dog bark for the first time yesterday. How pleasant it is that dogs are so polite here. They make it so much easier for their owners to take them everywhere they go, and so their owners do. Even in the ritzy-est department stores (bras started at 67 Euro!), you will see dogs being picked up because they don't want to go on the escalators. It tickles me silly every time.

I had been thinking that I'd been getting pretty good at the whole accent thing, but two sentences out of my mouth asking to be able to take his class, my teacher asks 'Sie kommen aus Amerika, oder?'. Translation: 'you are from America, right?'. Daaaaang.

No comments:

Post a Comment