Monday, August 24, 2009

Wait, you're not gone yet?

No folks. I haven't left yet. I can't tell you how many times I was stopped as I walked down Jayhawk Blvd., feeling like a foreigner in my own town, people asking me the question , "Wait...Cassie? Shouldn't you be in Germany?". I most often just smile and answer, "Nope. That's next week."

While I thought it would be nice to be able to see everyone start school and hear predictions for the future of their classes and not leave until everyone was semi-settled into their new Fall Semester lives, I'm finding it to be more difficult and uncomfortable than I had imagined. I feel as if I am stuck in limbo as everyone else lurches forward into their new routine.

I want to go. But I don't want to leave everything I know. I can't wait to start MY business as usual just as everyone else already has.

Yes, I am excited to go. Finally.
Yes, I am scared of the new. Surprise, surprise.
Yes, I will MISS YOU.
I love you all and thank you for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment